Google Go (formerly Google Search Lite) is a shortened version of the classic Google Search application, primarily aimed at countries with slow connections. From the main menu of the application we can quickly access the Google search engine, the image search, the news section, the Google translator, or the weather query.
Thanks to its integrated browser, we can consult any web page directly from the application, consuming a tiny amount of data.
Google Go offers all the benefits of the traditional Google App, but occupying fifteen times less space in the memory of the terminal and consuming much less data. An alternative of the most interesting.
More from Us: Candy Frenzy 2 For PC (Windows & MAC).
Google Go Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Google Go on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Google Go on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Google Go” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Google Go icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Google Go APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Google Go for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Google Go For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.