Google Family Link is an application with which you can control the use that your children make of their Android terminal. If you have children at home and you want to give them their first mobile terminal or limit certain content to teenagers, this utility will help you manage all the content that the smallest of the household consume daily through their Android.
The first thing you should do once you download this utility will be to create accounts for your children. Once you have your profiles you can start adding the limitations that you will find when using your terminals. From your device you can decide which applications your children can download and which ones they can use, so that you can check their WhatsApp, for example, only in the afternoon. You can also prohibit purchases in apps and avoid any kind of problematic utility that you do not like.
On the other hand, from Google Family Link you can see the activity of the little ones in the house and receive periodic reports that will tell you how much use they make of the terminal and their apps so that you can manage the time they spend according to what. With these reports you can advise your children about responsible consumption of technology and social networks.
Another advantage of Google Family Link is that you can always know where they are. If you have not yet returned home or your safety concerns you, you can always check your location to make sure they are safe.
More from Us: LG G2 mini Specs.
Google Family Link Details
|Name:||Google Family Link|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Google Family Link on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Google Family Link on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Google Family Link” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Google Family Link icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Google Family Link APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Google Family Link for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Google Family Link For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.