Goo: Stress Relief & ASMR is an application that contains dozens of animations and sounds typical of the increasingly popular ASMR videos. Thus, we will have access to a wide library of animations where we can relax.
When launching Goo: Stress Relief & ASMR we will find different typical categories of ASMR content: objects to cut with a sharp knife, slimes with which to slide your finger across the screen to see an animation of a viscous substance, relaxation courses, ASMR sounds , photos and nature. By clicking, for example, in the category of ‘slicing’ or cutting with the knife, we will access a wide selection of objects that we can make into slices using a sharp knife. The objects will get closer to the edge of a table and we will cut them with precision.
Regarding the ‘slimes’, to access them we will have to watch an advertising video and, in fact, to be able to access any content in the application, we will have to watch a video of at least 30 seconds. Returning to the slime issue, in addition, every few seconds a message will appear on the screen that we have unlocked a new slime and, in order to continue playing, we will watch another 30-second video.
Goo: Stress Relief & ASMR is an application that ASMR lovers may like, although the constant excessive level of publicity will not help us to relax, precisely.
Goo: Stress Relief & ASMR Slime Simulator Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Casual Goo: Stress Relief & ASMR Slime Simulator on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Goo: Stress Relief & ASMR Slime Simulator on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Goo: Stress Relief & ASMR Slime Simulator” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Goo: Stress Relief & ASMR Slime Simulator icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Goo: Stress Relief & ASMR Slime Simulator APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Goo: Stress Relief & ASMR Slime Simulator for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Goo: Stress Relief & ASMR Slime Simulator For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.