Going Balls is a fun skill game in which you’ll have to put your reflexes to the test in games of real madness. Your mission in this adventure will be to carry the ball from the beginning to the end avoiding all the obstacles that you will find on the way. Sounds easy? Show how far you can go.
The mechanics of Going Balls are very simple; all you have to do is slide your finger across the screen to make the ball move. Although it may seem simple, you will have to be careful with all the obstacles and dangers that will appear along the way, from insurmountable jumps to heavy boxes that will break your rhythm.
Controlling the movement of the ball to the millimeter will be essential to overcome each level. If you slide forward quickly you will increase the speed of the ball and if you slide backwards your ball will begin to slow down; measure each gesture to avoid crashing or falling and cross the finish line in the shortest possible time. On your way you will have to collect coins and keys that will allow you to change skins and unlock chests.
Going Balls will hook you into increasingly difficult games with all kinds of fun scenarios. Enjoy hundreds of levels where anything can happen and slide your finger as fast as you can to go far in this adventure. Will you be able to overcome all the obstacles?
See more: The Vikings For PC (Windows & MAC) .
Going Balls Details
|Developers:||Supersonic Studios LTD|
|Updated:||August 26, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||5.0 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Casual Going Balls on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Going Balls on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Going Balls” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Going Balls icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Going Balls APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Going Balls for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Going Balls For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.