GMX Mail is the official email application of GMX, which as such will allow us to manage our e-mail conveniently from our Android terminal. If we have several different accounts, we can also manage them simultaneously. Switching from one account to another is as easy as selecting them from the drop-down menu on the left.
Among the most interesting options of GMX Mail we will find the possibility to enable a silent time slot, in which we will not receive any email notification. This option can be especially useful for not knowing about work emails, outside working hours.
Another very interesting option is the possibility of setting a PIN to open our inbox.
GMX Mail is a good email client for Android, which has a wide range of features and a simple and clear interface.
More from Us: GroupMe For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Communication App GMX Mail on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
GMX Mail on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “GMX Mail” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click GMX Mail icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download GMX Mail APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install GMX Mail for PC.
That’s All for the guide on GMX Mail For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: EyeEm – Camera & Photo Filter For PC (Windows & MAC).
GMX Mail for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.