Gmail GO is a reduced version of Google’s email client, which will allow us to enjoy all its features, occupying only half the size. Literally. The official Gmail app weighs around 20 MB, while this GO version does not reach 10 MB.
Apart from this big difference in size, the truth is that Gmail GO and its standard version are practically identical. We can comfortably manage our inbox, send and read emails, add attachments, rescue emails from the trash, and so on. We will have all the usual services at our disposal. And this includes, for example, the ability to personalize email notifications.
Gmail GO is a very interesting email client, since it offers all the usual features of Gmail, occupying only half of size. The performance of the application, in addition, is quite good.
More from Us: BlackPlayer Music Player For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Communication App Gmail Go on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Gmail Go on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Gmail Go” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Gmail Go icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Gmail Go APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Gmail Go for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Gmail Go For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Podcast Addict For PC (Windows & MAC).