Ghost Commander is a file manager of double panels, customizable and without advertising, that will allow us to manage all the files of our Android terminal, or adjust the system in root mode.
Thanks to Ghost Commander we can copy and move any file from our terminal from one panel to another, a simple and intuitive method, which contracts with the complex interfaces of some other similar tools for Android.
We can also open files and folders with a simple Tap on the corresponding icon, or select several items simultaneously by touching them on the right side, where all the information is located.
Other interesting features of Ghost Commander include the possibility of transferring files to FTP and SFTP servers. In addition, we can open and extract compressed files in ZIP or RAR format, and can even see what is inside before extracting them.
Ghost Commander is a file management tool very well optimized for Android terminals. Thanks to it we can do practically what we would do on our PC, but from the touch interface of the phone or tablet.
More from Us: Heroes Strike – 3v3 Moba Brawl Shooting For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Ghost Commander File Manager on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Ghost Commander File Manager on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Ghost Commander File Manager” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Ghost Commander File Manager icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Ghost Commander File Manager APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Ghost Commander File Manager for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Ghost Commander File Manager For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: osmino Wi-Fi: free WiFi For PC (Windows & MAC).
Ghost Commander File Manager for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.