GFX Tool is a tool that will allow us to improve the graphic section of PUBG in a really simple way. The only thing that we will have to do is choose the version of the game that we are going to play, to immediately indicate parameters such as resolution, frames per second, or the type of graphics we want. Once we have finished configuring the graphics, the only thing left will be to launch the game directly from the app. And that’s it.
Depending on the type of Android terminal that we use, we will notice some improvements or others. For example, if the screen of our terminal does not support 1920×960, it will be useless to try to force this resolution; but we can try to apply other graphic improvements.
More from Us: Gionee Marathon M5 Mini Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App GFX Tool on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
GFX Tool on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “GFX Tool” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click GFX Tool icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download GFX Tool APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install GFX Tool for PC.
That’s All for the guide on GFX Tool For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Sansui Horizon 1 Specs.