GameOn is an Amazon platform through which we can create and share ‘gameplays’ of Android games. Through a very intuitive interface, we will not have any difficulty following a multitude of users with the intention of watching their games or sharing ours.
One of the keys to GameOn is that the utility has a design adapted to the smartphones of the moment. From the toolbar located at the bottom we can search for other users, upload any recorded clip or access our profile to modify certain preferences. From this personal section we can also modify the uploaded content, manage the users we follow and see who has followed us.
Recording any video through GameOn does not present any complications thanks to its intuitive widget. Once we open a game of games like PUBG Mobile, Crossy Road, Gardenscapes, Fishdom, Angry Birds 2 or Among Us, a box will appear that we will press to activate the recording. In the same way, if at any time we want to pause it will be enough to touch it again. It is important to bear in mind that the sound is also captured and that the notifications or information that we show on the terminal screen will be collected in the file.
GameOn also has a concise editor that will allow us to cut or silence any video fragment. With this we will be able to adapt each content that we upload to the final result that we seek. In any case, our goal will be to offer fun content that attracts a larger audience of users.
Through GameOn we can share, view and record multiple ‘gameplays’ of Android games without lag and with the highest quality offered by our smartphone. Without a doubt, we are facing a simple to use tool that offers us multiple possibilities to create attractive content. We will only need an Amazon account and eager to have fun with other users.
See more: Xiaomi Redmi 2A Specs .
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Video Players & Editors GameOn: watch, share and record gameplay videos on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “GameOn: watch, share and record gameplay videos” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click GameOn: watch, share and record gameplay videos icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download GameOn: watch, share and record gameplay videos APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install GameOn: watch, share and record gameplay videos for PC.
That’s All for the guide on GameOn: watch, share and record gameplay videos For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.