GameGuardian is an application to modify the content of our Android games to get advantages and improvements in an “illicit” way. Its operation is based on injecting code into the running process by modifying the desired parameters on the fly.
Once GameGuardian is installed, we can leave the application running in the background with a semitransparent icon that we will see on screen at all times. When we run a game we can open the application and select the process of the app in question to be modified. For example, if in a certain game we have a specific number of lives, looking for that figure in the hexadecimal editor incorporated in GameGuardian we can change that number for any other that interests us.
Another function of GameGuardian is its ability to modify the internal clock of the application and the terminal itself to obtain immediate improvements in videogames where it is necessary to spend a certain number of hours for a building to be built or recover energy. Keeping the finger pressed on the floating icon we can increase or decrease the temporary flow.
Needless to say, the application, in most cases, is designed to work fraudulently, so if the developers of the applications that we manipulate detect that we are cheating, we could risk losing our account.
More from Us: HiFont – Cool Font Text Free + Galaxy FlipFont For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install GameGuardian on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
GameGuardian on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “GameGuardian” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click GameGuardian icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download GameGuardian APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install GameGuardian for PC.
That’s All for the guide on GameGuardian For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.