Gameboards is an application that contains 14 different board games with all the necessary elements to start a game.
After choosing the desired board the chips will appear in their initial position or off the board to be chosen, depending of the game. To move a piece, just press it and then click on the place where you want to place it.
In case you need dice in the lower part of the screen you will be ready, pressing it will leave a number at random. If there are more than one, they will have to be pressed individually.
Gameboards does not regulate the rules of each game, the user has to know them in advance, does not manage shifts or prevents incorrect movements, giving complete freedom .
More from Us: HTC One dual SIM Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Board Game Game boards on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Game boards on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Game boards” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Game boards icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Game boards APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Game boards for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Game boards For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Micromax Canvas Power Specs.