Gambit is a real-time card game that offers a game experience halfway between Hearthstone and Clash Royale. Our objective: to destroy our enemy, using a deck of cards that we will have to customize manually.
Each of the two players in a Gambit duel will start with 25 life points. Whoever manages to reduce the life of his opponent to zero will win the game. For this it will be necessary to play our cards on the four lanes of the board, bearing in mind that each card has its own special attributes and abilities.
Each card has three different values: the energy points it costs, the life points it has, and the damage it will inflict on the card in front of or on the other player. In addition, some cards have unique abilities, such as healing nearby units, blocking rival units, and so on. In total, we can collect more than one hundred different cards.
Gambit is a very funny card game, which offers battles in the purest Hearthstone style, but much faster. The game also has a beautiful graphic finish and will allow us to make as many decks of different cards as we want.
More from Us: Gionee M6S Plus Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Card Game Gambit – Real-Time PvP Card Battler on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Gambit – Real-Time PvP Card Battler on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Gambit – Real-Time PvP Card Battler” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Gambit – Real-Time PvP Card Battler icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Gambit – Real-Time PvP Card Battler APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Gambit – Real-Time PvP Card Battler for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Gambit – Real-Time PvP Card Battler For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Smart Launcher 3 For PC (Windows & MAC).
Gambit – Real-Time PvP Card Battler for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.