Gadgetbridge is an application that will allow us to manage our Pebble or My Band device, without having to resort to the official app of their respective suppliers. In this way, we will not need to create a user account and we will not send our personal data to these companies.
The list of devices supported by Gadgetbridge includes the following: Pebble, Pebble Steel, Pebble Time, Pebble Time Steel, Pebble Time Round, Pebble 2, Pebble Time 2, My Band, My Band 1A, My Band 1S, My Band 2, Vibratissimo and Liveview. With all these devices we can receive notifications, see who calls and reject calls or control music playback.
Gadgetbridge is a very interesting application, since it will allow us to manage all aspects of our smartwatch, without the need to use its official application.
More from Us: Lenovo A6000 Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Gadgetbridge – Unofficial on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Gadgetbridge – Unofficial on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Gadgetbridge – Unofficial” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Gadgetbridge – Unofficial icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Gadgetbridge – Unofficial APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Gadgetbridge – Unofficial for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Gadgetbridge – Unofficial For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Gionee Gpad G5 Specs.