G-Droid is an alternative client for F-Droid, the popular repository of free and open source applications, which offers a series of additional features that are not present in the official app. Among the additional features we will find, for example, the possibility to see the ‘reviews’ and comments of each application.
The main difference between F-Droid and any other application repository, is that all its content, without exception, is open source. For practical purposes, this means that in the catalog that we can access from G-Droid we will not find any renowned videogame or almost all of the ‘famous’ applications of Android.
Since the G-Droid application, no we can only download any of the F-Droid apps, but we can also download old versions (something we can also do with Uptodown). The application itself, in addition, will detect the apps that we have installed and will offer us the possibility to update them whenever possible.
G-Droid is an excellent alternative client of F-Droid, which in general will make the app look more like an ‘app store’ on the Google Play or Uptodown line. In total we will find more than 1500 different apps, of which we can also download old versions. And all this through a simple and accessible interface.
More from Us: Quiz de Animales For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install G-Droid on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
G-Droid on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “G-Droid” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click G-Droid icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download G-Droid APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install G-Droid for PC.
That’s All for the guide on G-Droid For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.