Food Burst is a game with an aesthetic and game form similar to Candy Crush saga or Farm Heroes Saga, having fruits and vegetables, cookies and animals involved.
For those followers of this type of game, the Game mode will not be any novelty. Combining three or more equal elements will be eliminated, adding score and, if it is what we have to collect, will be subtracted from the number of missing elements. When combining more than three elements, a bonus will be obtained, depending on the number and disposition. Each of these objects will have a continuous effect, which will also change when combined.
At certain levels the objective will be to eliminate cookies by eliminating objects on them, in others to use colored kittens to replace the fruits to eliminate them from the screen, taking into account that they will be moving each turn.
Food Burst has infinity of levels and help elements that will make the game more interesting as it progresses.
More from Us: Vivo Y15 Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Puzzle Game Food Burst on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Food Burst on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Food Burst” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Food Burst icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Food Burst APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Food Burst for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Food Burst For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Another Battlefield is added to the backward compatibility of the Xbox One.