foobar2000 is a music player for Android that will allow us to listen to any song that is in any of the following formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF and Musepack.
One of the aspects in which foobar2000 stands out most is in the management of our music. The application will allow us to filter all our music according to several different criteria, being able to do it by gender, by artist, by period, by instruments, by year, and much more.
In the configuration options of foobar2000 we will also find many interesting elements. From the possibility of changing the appearance of the interface, to activate the automatic playback when we connect the headphones, through the use of ‘replaygain’.
foobar2000 is a great music player. Its large number of features, together with its simple interface, make it a very interesting alternative for music lovers.
More from Us: AccuBattery For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Music & Audio App foobar2000 on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
foobar2000 on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “foobar2000” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click foobar2000 icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download foobar2000 APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install foobar2000 for PC.
That’s All for the guide on foobar2000 For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Authy 2-Factor Authentication For PC (Windows & MAC).