Font Installer is an application that will allow us to download and install hundreds of different fonts for our Android terminal. To apply them correctly, yes, we will need to have the device ‘rooted’. Otherwise we can take a look at all the sources, but we can not install them.
Using Font Installer is very simple: from the main tab we can see a list of all available fonts, sorted from most popular to least popular. We can also arrange them alphabetically if we want, or use the search box if we already know the name of the source we want. By clicking on one of the sources we can see it in depth, so that with a single additional touch, we can install it.
Font Installer is a very useful personalization application, thanks to which we can use hundreds of different fonts for our Android device.
More from Us: Graffiti Stars For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App FontFix (Free) on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
FontFix (Free) on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “FontFix (Free)” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click FontFix (Free) icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download FontFix (Free) APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install FontFix (Free) for PC.
That’s All for the guide on FontFix (Free) For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: YouCam Makeup – Selfie Camera & Magic Makeover For PC (Windows & MAC).