FolderSync Lite is a unique tool that will give us the possibility to synchronize the files of our Android terminal through all our cloud storage sources, such as Skydrive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Ubuntu One, Box.net, LiveDrive, HiDrive , NetDocuments, Amazon S3 or WebDAV, with which it is fully compatible.
In this way, with little effort it will be possible to synchronize all the files on our terminal, photographs, songs, videos, documents … to any of the online storage services that we use.
In addition to this, FolderSync Lite acts as a file manager, allowing us to move, copy or delete any document from our terminal.
FolderSync Lite is a very useful tool, since with just a few minutes of configuration, we can make all the photographs we take on the phone and all the songs we download, automatically transferred to our desktop computer.
See more: InColor – Coloring Books For PC (Windows & MAC) .
|Updated:||February 12, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||6.0 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Communication FolderSync on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
FolderSync on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “FolderSync” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click FolderSync icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download FolderSync APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install FolderSync for PC.
That’s All for the guide on FolderSync For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.