Folder Lock is an application that will allow us to put password protection on any multimedia content folder on our Android terminal. That is, we can protect our videos and images, so that only we can see them.
Of course, in addition to photos and videos, which are the most used multimedia documents on Android; We can also protect sensitive text documents and even audio files. Thanks to this we will be able to protect our voice notes or, for example, any financial document that we may have on the Android terminal.
When choosing the protection method, we will have three possibilities: we can choose the traditional password, the unlock pattern or a PIN.
Folder Lock is a very interesting security application, thanks to which we can protect our most sensitive files from the prying eyes of any other user.
See more: Nokia C5-03 Specs .
Folder Lock Details
|Updated:||April 16, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||4.0 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools Folder Lock on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Folder Lock on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Folder Lock” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Folder Lock icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Folder Lock APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Folder Lock for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Folder Lock For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.