Flying Arrow is a three-dimensional arcade in which players will have to try to shoot an arrow as far as they can. This will only be necessary to slide your finger back and release. While the arrow is in the air, in addition, we can slide to the sides to change its course slightly.
The farther we manage to send the arrow, the more coins we will get. And if we also get to nail the arrow in one of the many targets that are spread across the stage, we will get more coins yet. With these coins we can improve the strength of our launches or the amount of coins we will get when hitting the targets. So, the more money we invest, the more money we will get the next time we throw an arrow.
Flying Arrow is an arcade with a very simple approach, which like all VOODOO titles, has too much publicity and has a simple graphic section, but offers a strangely addictive gaming experience. A title very similar to Baseball Boy !, but with an arrow instead of a baseball.
More from Us: ZTE Q519T Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Game Flying Arrow on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Flying Arrow on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Flying Arrow” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Flying Arrow icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Flying Arrow APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Flying Arrow for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Flying Arrow For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Celkon Signature One A107+ Specs.
Flying Arrow for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.