The ToolBox tool will allow us to create an application box with the five shortcuts that we use the most. In it, we can insert up to five different apps in a small bubble adjustable to any corner of the screen.
To access the apps, it will be enough to click on the small ball and then the tools will be displayed. we have entered inside. Everything in ToolBox is customizable from the settings menu. In the first panel, we will establish the position of the screen in which we will maintain the pomp, the apps that will go inside and whether or not we want to receive notifications.
Once we have the basic settings, we can give a touch of color to our ToolBox, adjusting for example the tone of the main box, the animation with which the apps will be displayed, the opacity of the bubble, the opening vibration or the icon itself. There are hundreds of different combinations that we can adjust every time we get tired of a certain color.
ToolBox offers a very convenient way to directly access the tools we use most directly and without taking up space on the screen . Five applications in a single bubble is the best way to order our shortcuts comfortably.
More from Us: Dragon Ball Fighting For PC (Windows & MAC).
Floating ToolBox Details
|Require Android Version:||5.0 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Floating ToolBox on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Floating ToolBox on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Floating ToolBox” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Floating ToolBox icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Floating ToolBox APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Floating ToolBox for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Floating ToolBox For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Private Photo Vault For PC (Windows & MAC).