Flashlight Flash is, as its name suggests, an application that will turn your Android terminal into a useful flashlight in just one touch. Thanks to it, we can obtain a powerful light source that helps us illuminate what we want in unforeseen moments, such as sudden power outages, for example.
Using this app is extremely simple, since we will only have to access it to be able to use the flashlight. One of the great advantages of this app is that we will enjoy a totally personalized use adapted to our needs.
We will see the flashlight on and off button in the central area of the screen. Depending on the design of the flashlight that we have chosen, we will have the compass located in one area or another. In turn, the rest of the options will give us the possibility of using the screen as a light carrier in up to eight different colors (such as white, turquoise, blue, green, purple, red, orange and yellow). On the other hand, we can use the morse signal of SOS in the case of being in emergency situations. Finally, we will have a regulator through which it will be possible to indicate the number of times we want the flashlight to blink.
Flashlight Flash is an application that positively fulfills its function and with which we will turn our device into a complete flashlight, even choosing between different interfaces to fully adapt it to our style.
|August 16, 2021
|Require Android Version:
|4.4 and up
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools Flashlight on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Flashlight on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Flashlight” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Flashlight icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Flashlight APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Flashlight for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Flashlight For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.