Always carry a flashlight on it can be very useful at any time of life, but it can be something impossible when we talk about any of the portable flashlights that exist in the market. Flashlight (AS) is an application with which you can take one with you wherever you go without having to physically keep it with you.
Flashlight (AS) is an incredibly simple tool with which you can light up any dark room or gain something of light with a simple click. This utility has only one button, like any other normal flashlight, that will allow you to turn it on and off in the simplest way. This single button is in the center of the screen and you will only have to press on it. Then the flash of your Android will light up that will allow you to light any place. To turn it off simply press again and the flash will turn off.
The only setting that you can modify in Flashlight (AS) will be that of the white screen when it is turned on or off. So, you can indicate that the screen turns white when the flash starts to tell you in a more visual way that you are making use of the flashlight. Change it if you prefer that there is no change in the screen by clicking on the button in the corresponding settings.
More from Us: NoBroker For PC (Windows & MAC).
Flashlight (AS) Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Flashlight (AS) on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Flashlight (AS) on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Flashlight (AS)” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Flashlight (AS) icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Flashlight (AS) APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Flashlight (AS) for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Flashlight (AS) For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.