Firefox Fenix is the new Mozilla browser for Android devices, based on Android Components and GeckoView, the Android version of the Quantum Firefox engine. Its long-term goal: to become the default browser of the fox’s company, taking over from the traditional Mozilla Firefox.
Talk about Firefox Fenix is, without a doubt, talk about the new concept of ‘sessions’. The sessions are, broadly speaking, subsets of tabs that we can save and store on the browser home page, which we can access again with a single touch. Every time we leave the browser, the tabs we have open will be stored in a new session. In this way, when opening the browser again, instead of having to load all the tabs that we had opened, only the home page will be loaded, from which we can open any old session … or create a new one.
Beyond the ‘sessions’, Firefox Fenix comes with all the features you would expect in a modern browser. We can open an incognito tab easily with just a touch, we can scan QR codes directly from the browser, manage and synchronize our bookmarks with our Mozilla account, activate the desktop mode in any tab, change the default web browser, and so on.
Firefox Fenix is an excellent browser for Android, which not only has a wide range of features, but also offers a simple, beautiful and elegant interface. Thanks to its system of ‘sessions’, in addition, it consumes much less RAM than other Android browsers, something that many users will be grateful for.
More from Us: Recent Notification For PC (Windows & MAC).
Firefox Fenix Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Firefox Fenix on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Firefox Fenix on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Firefox Fenix” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Firefox Fenix icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Firefox Fenix APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Firefox Fenix for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Firefox Fenix For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.