File Manager HD is a good tool with which we can comfortably manage all the contents of the SD card of our Android terminal, being able to create directories, or copy and delete all types of files, as well as access all the content of our mobile phone. simple and intuitive way. It also has a very attractive design.
The first thing that draws the attention of File Manager HD is how simple and intuitive is its user interface, thanks to which we will not need a tutorial or instructions to start working with her. In addition, it has details such as thumbnails when working with photographs, to make it easier for us to identify the files. In addition, if you want to delete, install, copy and share files, File Manager HD allows you to do it in a very comfortable way, so that you spend the least possible time to this type of management.
From the application itself, in addition to copy, paste or delete files, we can send them directly through the Internet to our email account, as well as upload them to Dropbox or share them through other messaging applications. We just have to leave the finger pressed on the file in question and choose the appropriate option. We can also create new folders to better organize files.
File Manager HD is a very complete, simple and useful file management tool.
More from Us: Learn C++ For PC (Windows & MAC).
File Manager HD Details
|Name:||File Manager HD|
|Developers:||Free Music –|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install File Manager HD on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
File Manager HD on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “File Manager HD” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click File Manager HD icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download File Manager HD APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install File Manager HD for PC.
That’s All for the guide on File Manager HD For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.