FX File Explorer is a file and application management tool that will allow us to control all the content of our Android terminal in a very similar way as we would in a computer.
With FX File Explorer we can manage all our resources easily, being able to access any element of the terminal and share it in case we want to: upload photos, view videos or manage the 3G connection of the phone, now it is easier. we are working with our files we will have the classic possibilities to which we are accustomed in desktop computers, such as copy, paste, cut, create, delete or rename; but we can also send to any friend via email or upload to the cloud.
In the same way we can decompress files in ZIP, RAR or 7Zip format, access document content in many different formats , and even access the contents of our computer through a WiFi network.
FX File Explorer is a very useful tool for Android users with a somewhat more advanced knowledge than normal, as it will put lots of possibilities in their hands.
More from Us: Last Day on Earth for PC [Windows / Mac].
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Business App File Explorer on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
File Explorer on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “File Explorer” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click File Explorer icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download File Explorer APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install File Explorer for PC.
That’s All for the guide on File Explorer For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Microsoft Cortana – Digital assistant For PC (Windows & MAC).