FIFA Soccer: Gameplay Beta is a preliminary version of what will probably end up being FIFA 19 for Android. We can play training, we can create our team Ultimate Team, we can get cards, and of course we can play full games against real teams.
The control system of FIFA Soccer: Gameplay Beta is perfectly adapted to touch devices. With the left thumb we will control the player who carries the ball, and with the right thumb we can carry out several different actions. Touching a partner or a free space will pass the ball, sliding your finger across the screen we can shoot, and by pressing the button located on the right we can sprint and bargain.
When we start playing FIFA Soccer: Gameplay Beta we can only participate in the training, but once we have completed them we can start playing games and make our own FUT team. With each completed training and each game, in addition, we will receive new player cards.
FIFA Soccer: Gameplay Beta is an excellent first contact with the new FIFA for Android. Even in this beta version, the game has an excellent graphic section and has a clean and elegant interface, practically identical to its version for PC and consoles.
More from Us: Samsung Galaxy J2 DTV Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Sports Game FIFA SOCCER: GAMEPLAY BETA on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
FIFA SOCCER: GAMEPLAY BETA on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “FIFA SOCCER: GAMEPLAY BETA” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click FIFA SOCCER: GAMEPLAY BETA icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download FIFA SOCCER: GAMEPLAY BETA APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install FIFA SOCCER: GAMEPLAY BETA for PC.
That’s All for the guide on FIFA SOCCER: GAMEPLAY BETA For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Hot or Not – Free Dating & Chat App For PC (Windows & MAC).
FIFA SOCCER: GAMEPLAY BETA for Android:
[appbox googleplay com.ea.gp.fifamobilebeta]