Favorites Lock Screen is a totally customizable lock screen developed by Microsoft, thanks to which we will always see what interests us the most with just turning on the screen of our terminal.
In the configuration options of the Favorites Lock Screen we can choose our favorite themes. So, every time we light the terminal screen we can see a new ‘wallpaper’ about nature, cats, football, cars or any actor or actress that we like. And of course we can select as many subjects as we want: from one or two, to twenty or thirty.
Although having a new ‘wallpaper’ every time we turn on the device is fine, it is not by far the only feature offered by the Favorites Lock Screen. We can also choose the type of unlocking we want: PIN, pattern, password, none. We can even set a group of favorite applications, which will always be available directly from the lock screen.
Favorites Lock Screen is an excellent lock screen app, which will give us many additional customization possibilities on our Android device.
More from Us: VK Live For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Entertainment App Favorites Lock Screen on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Favorites Lock Screen on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Favorites Lock Screen” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Favorites Lock Screen icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Favorites Lock Screen APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Favorites Lock Screen for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Favorites Lock Screen For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: iPhone 8: Leaked Photos indicate Presence of a Long-Awaited Feature.
Favorites Lock Screen for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.