Fake Call is an application that will allow us to perform a great variety of telephone jokes, completely free of charge, to any of the contacts on our mobile phone.
Setting up Fake Call is really simple since we will only need the phone number of our victim. Once we have introduced it we can select the type of joke we want to make with a range of options full of classics such as ‘Police complaining about noise’, ‘Bride breaking relationship’ or ‘Angry pizza delivery man’. Give an equally simple way we can also set the time to make the call or even record audios with our own jokes.
The best thing about Face Call is that it will not be necessary that we have our victim saved in the list of contacts and the fact that the jokes are totally irrastreables.
All the recordings are in perfect Spanish.
More from Us: Cook It! Chef Restaurant Cooking Game Craze For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Entertainment App Fake call – prank on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Fake call – prank on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Fake call – prank” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Fake call – prank icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Fake call – prank APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Fake call – prank for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Fake call – prank For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Slope Down: First Trip For PC (Windows & MAC).