FairEmail is an open source email client, which offers a much thicker privacy layer than other closed source clients, such as the Gmail app itself. In addition, it will allow us to manage several accounts simultaneously in a single inbox.
When we say that FairEmail places special emphasis on privacy, we mean that the application does not collect any user information, it does not save data on third-party servers, it does not request permissions that are not strictly necessary, and does not allow other apps to access our emails or attachments without our express consent.
The other keyword when talking about FairEmail In addition to privacy, it is personalization. The application will allow us to personalize each and every one of its aspects, including the way in which the emails will be presented, the gestural shortcuts that we can carry out, or the type of notifications we want to receive. We can adjust all these elements from its large menu of options.
FairEmail is an excellent email client for Android, thanks to which we can have a much safer experience and adjusted to our demands and needs. And all this in an app that occupies just under 10 MB.
More from Us: facebook guide For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install FairEmail on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
FairEmail on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “FairEmail” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click FairEmail icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download FairEmail APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install FairEmail for PC.
That’s All for the guide on FairEmail For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.