Explorer is a file management tool thanks to which we can have absolute control of our Android terminal. Whether we have an SD memory card or only the internal storage of the terminal, it will be very useful to be able to manage all the files.
Among the most notable features found in Explorer are the possibility to work with several different tabs, or to synchronize certain folders or files directly with our Box, Google Drive or Dropbox account.
More from Us: Pixlr – Free Photo Editor For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Productivity App Explorer on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Explorer on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Explorer” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Explorer icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Explorer APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Explorer for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Explorer For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Faily Skater For PC (Windows & MAC).