Exodus Privacy is an application that will allow us to know exactly what permissions we have granted to each of the applications that we have installed on our device. Of course, we can only analyze the apps that have been installed through Google Play. In addition, it will also inform us about the ‘trackers’ of each app.
From the main tab of Exodus Privacy we can see all the applications that we have installed. By clicking on one of them we can see all the permissions of the application in question, including a brief explanation of what each permit does.
Exodus Privacy is an interesting app, thanks to which we can know exactly What information can each of our applications obtain about us?
More from Us: EA SPORTS™ FIFA 18 Companion For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Exodus Privacy on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Exodus Privacy on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Exodus Privacy” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Exodus Privacy icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Exodus Privacy APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Exodus Privacy for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Exodus Privacy For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: QUIZ DRAGÓN BALL SUPER For PC (Windows & MAC).