Choose me is a fun application with which to test your general knowledge through some tests. If you want to play with your friends to games of questions and answers, choose me is a good option for it.
The operation of Escógeme is simple: choose between one of the different categories in which the different questionnaires are divided. When you have decided the type of questions you want to answer, they will begin to ask you questions with four possible answers under them. As you go right, you will go to another question. If you hit the first, you will receive more points than if you hit the second or third. The points will appear at the top of the screen, accompanied by the number of successes you have had throughout the questionnaire.
Escort me is the perfect game for those people who want to test their general culture or who want to have a set of questions on the phone to hang out with their friends in this healthy way.
More from Us: Xiaomi Redmi 4 Specs.
|Developers:||Internet Widgits Pty Ltd|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Escógeme on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Escógeme on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Escógeme” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Escógeme icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Escógeme APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Escógeme for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Escógeme For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.