Ecstasy List is a curious application from which users can consult some of the various ways in which the drug known as ecstasy or MDMA can be presented.
MDMA can be consumed in several ways. Two of the most common MDMA presentations are in tablets or tablets coated with rice paper. With Ecstasy List, you can visualize some of the forms in which this drug is presented, as well as its name and grammage. Thus, you will find an extensive list with the names and the aspect in which this product can be found. We will find pills of different colors, with different drawings and logos printed on the tablet, each with a specific name depending on the chemicals that accompany it.
If you want to know some of the ways in which MDMA pills are presented, Ecstasy List is the perfect application. Curiosea the names and forms of the famous drug of love.
More from Us: Empires & Puzzles: RPG Quest For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Books & Reference App Ecstasy List on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Ecstasy List on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Ecstasy List” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Ecstasy List icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Ecstasy List APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Ecstasy List for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Ecstasy List For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Clash of Queens:Dragons Rise For PC (Windows & MAC).