EasyTouch Classic is an application that will allow us to work much faster and more conveniently with our Android terminal. And is that EasyTouch Classic will always have at hand a drop-down panel with shortcuts to the most used apps and options.
By default, the EasyTouch Classic panel contains shortcuts to adjust the brightness of the screen, the volume of the terminal, activate and deactivate the bluetooth, or WiFi networks. Now, each user can completely customize their experience, replacing the shortcuts that they consider appropriate. In this way, if for example we never deactivate the bluetooth, we can replace this button with a video game that we play very often.
In the EasyTouch Classic configuration options we can configure the gestural shortcuts. Thanks to this feature we can make our use of the Android terminal even faster, since we can associate different apps with different gestures.
EasyTouch Classic is an application with a great finish, thanks to which we can get more out of our Android terminal. It is one of those applications that, as soon as we get used to it, saves us a lot of time in trivial tasks.
More from Us: Snapchat For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App EasyTouch – Assistive Touch for Android on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
EasyTouch – Assistive Touch for Android on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “EasyTouch – Assistive Touch for Android” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click EasyTouch – Assistive Touch for Android icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download EasyTouch – Assistive Touch for Android APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install EasyTouch – Assistive Touch for Android for PC.
That’s All for the guide on EasyTouch – Assistive Touch for Android For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Fake GPS location – Hola For PC (Windows & MAC).