Easy Subtitles is a tool that will allow us to edit subtitles from the comfort of our Android terminal. This will be especially useful when watching movies and episodes of series that do not have the subtitles embedded, but in a separate file in SRT or SSA format.
The Easy Subtitles interface is accessible and intuitive: it will show all the subtitle lines in the main body of the screen, while on the right we will have available the menu with all the options. Users can add new subtitle lines to the main body of the file, they can edit existing lines, change times, eliminate complete lines, and much more.
Once we have to edit our file, we will not have more than save it The users ‘premium’ (what they do the purchase within the application) can also embed the file in any video they have in the memory of the terminal.
Easy Subtitles is an excellent subtitle editing tool, which can get us out of more than one hurry. It is not strange to find subtitles that do not fit correctly with the movie we want to see, and thanks to this small application we can easily solve this problem.
More from Us: Gionee X1 Specs.
Easy Subtitles Details
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Content Rating:||PEGI 3|
|Require Android Version:||4.3 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Video Players & Editors App Easy Subtitles on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Easy Subtitles on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Easy Subtitles” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Easy Subtitles icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Easy Subtitles APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Easy Subtitles for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Easy Subtitles For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Fleksy + GIF Keyboard For PC (Windows & MAC).