Dropbox is the official application of the service of the same name, which will allow us to synchronize with our Android terminal all the files that we have uploaded to our account in the cloud, and vice versa.
From the Dropbox application we can download archives of our account, upload images directly after making the photo, share links to our content through the medium we want (message, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), manage the folders of our Dropbox account, and much more.
Another very interesting feature of Dropbox is the one that will allow us to synchronize photos and videos automatically. In this way, every time we take a picture or make a video, it will be saved in our terminal memory but will also be automatically uploaded to our account.
This version of Dropbox for Android is very interesting for any regular user of the king of cloud storage services. With it in our Android terminal not only we can protect our most precious documents, but basically we will have a hard drive in the cloud to use at will.
More from Us: Ingress For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Productivity App Dropbox on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Dropbox on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Dropbox” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Dropbox icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Dropbox APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Dropbox for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Dropbox For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Aqueducts For PC (Windows & MAC).