DRM Info is an application mainly aimed at developers, which will allow us to see all the information related to the DRM (Digital Rights Management) of our Android device. The app will show the compatibility of our terminal with the following modules: CENC ClearKey, Adobe Primetime, Google Widevine Modular DRM, Marlin, Microsoft Playready and Verimatrix. The most interesting thing is that it will tell us, specifically, that DRM does not support our terminal.
More from Us: 1lyrics For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App DRM Info on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
DRM Info on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “DRM Info” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click DRM Info icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download DRM Info APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install DRM Info for PC.
That’s All for the guide on DRM Info For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: blim For PC (Windows & MAC).