UMS Enabler is a very light application (it weighs just over 2 MB) that will allow us to activate the ‘USB Mass Storage’ mode with the memory card of our Android device. But only with the memory card. The application does not work with the internal memory of the device.
The correct procedure to use the UMS Enabler is as follows: first we connect the Android device to a PC or a TV, and then we open the app and press the button to activate the UMS mode. Clever. Just by following these two steps we will have the UMS mode activated.
It is important to note that in order to use the UMS Enabler it is necessary to have a ‘rooted’ Android device. Without root privileges we will not be able to use the application correctly and, in fact, it is advisable not to install it.
See more: Nokia Asha 303 Specs .
UMS Enabler (Universal) Details
|Name:||UMS Enabler (Universal)|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install UMS Enabler (Universal) on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
UMS Enabler (Universal) on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “UMS Enabler (Universal)” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click UMS Enabler (Universal) icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download UMS Enabler (Universal) APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install UMS Enabler (Universal) for PC.
That’s All for the guide on UMS Enabler (Universal) For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.