If you are tired of Steve, the popular Minecraft protagonist, they can give you a facelift with Skin Stealer for Minecraft, a tool that will help us design a new avatar with which to change our protagonist.
This tool, which incorporates a random selection of skins, will allow us to give a new image to our Minecraft Pocket Edition with costumes typical of other characters such as Batman, Superman or Captain America.
To select the new faces, we just have to click on the random function button and select the one we like by activating the ‘steal’ option. There are dozens of models to choose from, from the world’s most popular comic book characters to colorful combinations by the author.
When we save the modifications we can choose between Minecraft for PC, the custom launcher for the game BlockLauncher or Minecraft Pocket Edition for Android. If we save it in the Android version, we will only have to click on the ‘Change’ option in the last tab.
Once the process is complete, we will be warned that we must wait between 10 and 30 seconds, after which a fictitious uninstallation and installation process will begin that will change Steve for our new avatar.
See more: How to Use Incognito Mode on Android .
Skin Stealer for Minecraft Details
|Name:||Skin Stealer for Minecraft|
|Updated:||January 1, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||4.1 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools Skin Stealer for Minecraft on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Skin Stealer for Minecraft on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Skin Stealer for Minecraft” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Skin Stealer for Minecraft icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Skin Stealer for Minecraft APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Skin Stealer for Minecraft for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Skin Stealer for Minecraft For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.