Mad Dogs is a casual game in which we have to help a very clever young man to escape from all the dogs that are trying to attack him. Avoiding the obstacles that we are encountering, we will have to move the protagonist through the streets of this city to avoid the animals.
Inside Mad Dogs we find a colorful visual section in three dimensions that will allow us to identify each element of the environment. To direct the steps of the character, it will be enough to slide your finger on the screen of your Android device. This will help us climb the walls, avoid garbage cans or rise on trampolines that will give us momentum.
As we progress through the different levels we will meet new dog breeds that will try to reach us. To cross the final door before the animals we must be very fast in order not to be hindered by any element of the environment. This will allow us to run at full speed as the tension increases as more canine species fight to hunt us down.
Mad Dogs has a simple control system and fun mechanics that will measure our agility to run down the street without tripping over anything. Crowds of dogs will be on the lookout and we must be faster than them if we do not want to succumb before them. Finally, we must also indicate that we have various ‘skins’ that we will obtain to customize the appearance of our character.
Mad Dogs Details
|Developers:||Supersonic Studios LTD|
|Updated:||October 1, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||7.0 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Casual Mad Dogs on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Mad Dogs on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Mad Dogs” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Mad Dogs icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Mad Dogs APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Mad Dogs for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Mad Dogs For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.