TrackView is an interesting and useful tool that allows its users to turn their telephone devices into surveillance cameras.
One of the most noteworthy aspects of TrackView is the absolute simplicity with which users can turn any device into a surveillance camera and, of course, be able to join it to another device from which to see what is being recorded. The operation, then, is as follows: we will have to install the application on two devices. Then, we will have to log in to the two sites with the same google account, and that’s it, these two devices will be linked, one will act as a surveillance camera, and the other as a display screen. In addition, this can be alternated, so that the devices do not have to forever assume the role of surveillance camera or monitor.
Once we have linked the two devices, we just have to click on the camera icon of device A so that, instantly, the camera of device B. From device A, we can also switch between the front camera and the back, turn the light on and off, make a recording and even speak so that our voice is reproduced on device B. In addition to this, TrackView allows you to detect the exact location where the other device is, as well as make it activate automatically when detecting sound or movement.
TrackView is a useful and easy-to-use application with which users can turn their mobile phone into a complete surveillance camera.
See more: Ghost Evolution For PC (Windows & MAC) .
Find My Devices Details
|Name:||Find My Devices|
|Updated:||February 10, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||4.2 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Social Find My Devices on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Find My Devices on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Find My Devices” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Find My Devices icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Find My Devices APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Find My Devices for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Find My Devices For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.