COVID Symptom Tracker is a tool with which we can help scientists at King’s College London by identifying if we have symptoms of the Coronavirus. To do this, we will respond to a series of questions related to the virus and, from home, we will send very useful information to identify the most risky areas in England.
Another aspect for which COVID Symptom Tracker stands out is for allowing us to perform this self-diagnosis without having to go to a health center. If we only have mild symptoms such as a cough or a little fever, it is best to follow isolation from home to avoid infecting other people.
Completing the battery of questions that COVID Symptom Tracker incorporates will only take us a couple of minutes and with this we will be able to help well-known scientific institutions such as King’s College London and TwinsUK. These teams of scientists work every day to try to appease the effects of a pandemic that has already spread across the planet.
With King’s College London and TwinsUK we will carry out a self-diagnosis of COVID-19 through an Android device. Carrying out the test on a daily basis we can inform the scientific community of our state of health and we will ensure that of the rest of the people who live in England.
See more: Cisco Jabber For PC (Windows & MAC) .
COVID Symptom Study Details
|Name:||COVID Symptom Study|
|Developers:||Zoe Global Limited|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated:||May 13, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||5.0 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Health & Fitness COVID Symptom Study on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
COVID Symptom Study on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “COVID Symptom Study” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click COVID Symptom Study icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download COVID Symptom Study APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install COVID Symptom Study for PC.
That’s All for the guide on COVID Symptom Study For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.