CF.lumen is an application that, once installed, will adapt the color and brightness of the screen of our Android device automatically based on the position of the sun. For example, in the morning we will obtain a bluish tone that will help us to be awake. At night, on the other hand, the screen will turn reddish, making our eyes much less tiring.
In the configuration options we can establish different color filters for our terminal. Thanks to these filters we can personalize our experience with the device screen, regardless of the time of day. We will find warm, cold, grayscale filters …
CF.lumen is a very useful application for users who use their Android terminal a lot, and especially for those who use it at night.
See more: TechCalc For PC (Windows & MAC) .
|Updated:||December 22, 2020|
|Require Android Version:||5.0 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools CFlumen on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
CFlumen on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “CFlumen” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click CFlumen icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download CFlumen APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install CFlumen for PC.
That’s All for the guide on CFlumen For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.