Android Mail is the application that is installed by default in all Google Nexus terminals and in some devices, and that will allow us to use any email account from our terminal, accessing the inbox, viewing emails, and of course sending e-mails.
From Android Mail we can do practically the same as from the traditional Gmail application, but we can also manage other accounts of Yahoo, Hotmail, Outlook, and ultimately any IMAP, POP3 and Exchange.
Other interesting Android Mail options include the possibility of downloading attachments automatically when we have our terminal connected to a WiFi network, or the synchronization of folders.
Android Mail is an excellent mail management tool, which despite not having many options, is as simple as it is effective in managing mail accounts.
See more: YouTube Go For PC (Windows & MAC) .
Android Mail Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Android Mail on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Android Mail on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Android Mail” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Android Mail icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Android Mail APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Android Mail for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Android Mail For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.