Viridi is a contemplative video game in which we will simply have to take care of and pamper the shoots of a pot that we will be in charge of. When we start ‘playing’ we can choose between several types of pots with different designs. We can also choose from a handful of different shoots.
Caring for our pot in Viridi is not particularly easy, but it is not particularly difficult either. Normally it will be enough for us not to water our sprouts too much or too little, something complicated, but nowhere near as complicated as correctly watering a real plant. We can also move the shoots, name them, and of course add new shoots to the pot.
Due to the very nature of the game, in Viridi we will not be able to carry out many different actions. What we can do is move the camera freely: move away and get closer to the pot, turn from side to side. And of course, we can take photos of it and create a beautiful photo album with the evolution of our virtual flowerpot.
Viridi is a special title. It is not a fun video game and it does not pretend to be. It is a contemplative and relaxing experience, which at worst will teach us the fragility of nature and at best will make us interested in plants. The music is also very beautiful.
See more: Oppo A71 (2018) Specs .
|Developers:||Ice Water Games / Badru|
|Updated:||October 23, 2017|
|Require Android Version:||4.1 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Simulation Viridi on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Viridi on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Viridi” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Viridi icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Viridi APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Viridi for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Viridi For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.