Rider is a two-dimensional racing game in which we will have to try to get as far as we can, while we are jumping through impossible platforms with our vehicle. Each jump between platforms will give us a point. And if we make several turns in the air, we can get more points.
Rider’s control system, as is often the case with all Ketchapp games, is very simple. Simply press the screen to make our vehicle accelerate. If we hold down the screen while our vehicle is in the air, we can also make turns. And for each turn we make we will get an additional point.
Between games we can use our gems to unlock new vehicles. At the beginning of the game we will only have one at our disposal, but we can unlock up to forty different cars and motorcycles.
Rider is a hectic, simple and fun arcade game. The game also has more than a hundred different missions, which will pose more and more difficult challenges.
See more: iHerb For PC (Windows & MAC) .
|Updated:||December 22, 2020|
|Require Android Version:||4.1 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Rider on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Rider on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Rider” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Rider icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Rider APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Rider for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Rider For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.