Pool Tour is a touchscreen adaptation of the popular precision sport: billiards. A title in which players will have to try to get all the balls in each of the more than one hundred and fifty levels that the game offers. And it is that in Pool Tour, instead of playing complete matches, we will have to complete very specific scenarios.
The Pool Tour control system is very simple. All you have to do is slide your finger across the screen to point the cue at the perfect angle. We can also use a thumbwheel at the bottom of the screen for greater precision. Once we are sure of the direction in which we want to hit the cue ball, we only need to adjust the power with the slider on the right. In addition, at any time we can move or change the camera at will.
In the first levels of Pool Tour, the objectives are quite affordable and normally we will only have to put two or three balls. As we progress, however, we will have to face much more complex levels, with more balls and with time. The idea is to complete the world map, simulating that we are winning regional, state, national and international tournaments.
Pool Tour is an excellent billiards game, which has a good variety of game modes, as well as good graphics and a simple control system. A real gift for lovers of the genre.
See more: MobileTV For PC (Windows & MAC) .
Pool Tour Pocket Billiards Details
|Name:||Pool Tour Pocket Billiards|
|Version:||Varies with device|
|Updated:||October 20, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||Varies with device|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Sports Pool Tour Pocket Billiards on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Pool Tour Pocket Billiards on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Pool Tour Pocket Billiards” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Pool Tour Pocket Billiards icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Pool Tour Pocket Billiards APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Pool Tour Pocket Billiards for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Pool Tour Pocket Billiards For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.