Dot n Beat is a two-dimensional arcade belonging to the subgenre of musical games in which players will have to try to complete songs, making a luminous sphere jump from side to side of the screen. Each jump (ie, each tap on the screen) will have to be performed at the exact moment, or the sphere will bump against the wall that divides the screen in two. This is why it is very important to be very focused on the rhythm and let the sense of hearing guide our hand.
The control system of the game is simple: we will only need a finger with which to tap on the screen and then, of course, a decent sense of rhythm. As we said above, the screen is divided into two parts by a line of light. This line has portals that allow El Paso of the luminous sphere. However, these portals are just the right size for the sphere to pass in upward movement through them, so pressing on the screen at the exact moment will be crucial. A tenth is second before or after, and the sphere will hit the wall, forcing us to start from the beginning or to spend coins to continue where we were going.
As we play, we will get coins, and with these coins we can unlock new more difficult songs. We can unlock more than a dozen popular songs. Knowing the songs well will play to our advantage in this game.
Dot n Beat is a frenetic and very funny game, which has one of those addictive mechanics that always make us want to play a new game.
More from Us: Glitch Dash For PC (Windows & MAC).
Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed Details
|Name:||Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed|
|Require Android Version:||5.0 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Music Game Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Browsec VPN – Free and Unlimited VPN For PC (Windows & MAC).