Doodle Army 2: Mini Militia is a two-dimensional multiplayer action game in which we can deal with opponents from around the world. Up to six players can fight simultaneously in online games and up to twelve in games using WiFi.
The Doodle Army 2: Mini Militia control system is very intuitive. On the left side of the screen, we will have the virtual ‘stick’ with which we can move our character, while on the right side of the screen we will have the ‘stick’ to aim. Our weapon will always fire automatically when we have a target on target, so we only have to worry about aiming.
The levels of Doodle Army 2: Mini Militia is quite large. We will find space to move freely from one side to another, Fleeing from our enemies when we think fit or trying to get coverage. In the levels, in addition, we will find piles of arms and grenades.
Doodle Army 2: Mini Militia is a multiplayer action game that, despite having a poor graphic section, offers some fun games. The best: to play with up to twelve people within the same WiFi network.
Doodle Army 2: Mini Militia For PC and Laptop
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Doodle Army 2: Mini Militia” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Doodle Army 2: Mini Militia icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Doodle Army 2: Mini Militia APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Doodle Army 2: Mini Militia for PC.
That’s All for the guide on How to use your Apps on PC, follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in Battery Saver – Power Plus For PC (Windows / Mac)